Nox Mortem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your hobbies?

4 posters

Go down

What are your hobbies? Empty What are your hobbies?

Post by marufina Thu 2 Apr - 20:00

So, off topic of Aion. What kind of hobbies does everyone have?

Here are a few of mine
-photography and camera collecting-I collect older cameras
-I enjoy mid-century modern furniture
-I make all kinds of natural homemade beauty/body/cleaning products
-I like being outdoors and hiking/exploring
-Aside from Aion, Animal Crossing on 3DS is my guilty pleasure Very Happy
-I also enjoy many other video games
-Reading
-Movies-I LOVE movies
-Donut would say I like cleaning but I really dont..im just OCD.
-Painting and crafting. I really do not do this enough but enjoy both.
-Dressing up in renaissance clothing for the local Faire.

Thats about it. Im sure there are other things I do.
marufina
marufina

Back to top Go down

What are your hobbies? Empty Re: What are your hobbies?

Post by Nidhiel Thu 2 Apr - 20:31

i've been taking photos for a few years...7 i think... here's my d.a. if anyone is curious, it's extremely outdated...haven't felt like taking photos lately and i find it hard to post the ones i already have without editing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i like games...especially story driven ones (wtf am i playing aion then?)
also, i wish i could get a 3ds, i love animal crossing xD

Nidhiel

Back to top Go down

Post by marufina Thu 2 Apr - 20:47

OMG your hair! I love that!!! Also your pictures are amazing! I found myself trying to find the story behind each one. So so pretty where you are! I need to make a DA. Also that white kitty, we have one just like!
marufina
marufina

Back to top Go down

Post by Nidhiel Thu 2 Apr - 21:08

marufina wrote:OMG your hair! I love that!!! Also your pictures are amazing! I found myself trying to find the story behind each one. So so pretty where you are! I need to make a DA. Also that white kitty, we have one just like!
uhmm thanks...i'm a bit color obsessed tbh... There isn't much of a story behind them, some have...such as staying up a whole night to take a few photos, freezing my butt off or tearing my jeans, others don't, they're as simple as waiting for the right moment or taking a lot of shots and picking the best. I like macro photography but i've been getting into portraits lately as well, just that people are very intimidated when they stand in front of a camera... I guess this is the authority a camera has. Also...there are pretty things everywhere if you look hard enough, it's not where i live, it's what i find. Some of those pics have been taken abroad as well ^^

Nidhiel

Back to top Go down

Post by marufina Thu 2 Apr - 21:19

Well they are all very wonderful! I tried purple in my hair last year and loved it, but couldnt keep it because of work. Sad I got a macro lens a while back and have to say it is my most favorite of photography. Finding little worlds around you!
marufina
marufina

Back to top Go down

Post by Torvard Thu 2 Apr - 21:23

Hey  nice photos Nid !!

for my part i'd just say i'm a lore freak and  i'm currently eating all the lore i can get on the 40K lore i've mastered aions Background and know all of it  by heart now  when i mean all of it   it's from the start till the end to the very last  empyrean lord to the  very first balaur to the ... well yeah you get the picture . I've roleplayed on aion for about 3 years playing the evil nasty  mastermind plotting .

other hobbies  Sad they all disappeared when i moved back to the uk  not having much time to go out or do anything else yet )

i love to travel and i'd  hope to see more of Europe and the rest of the world like New york vancover los angeles chilling in australia all
Torvard
Torvard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donut Thu 2 Apr - 22:47

I love macro photography. I enjoy taking pictures of insects. Mostly of beetles.

As I said in the intro, I like reading. Almost anything can satisfy me but I'm curious by nature so I have general knowledge of a lot of random things. But I love mythology and theology.

I really want to get into cosplay but I have to go easy or I'll fizzle out quickly.

BTW. I'm a super huge Nintendo fan. But I play Xbox 360 and PS3 on occasion.
Donut
Donut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum